Thursday, April 26, 2012

social media?


"the crew 2011"

Once upon a time, I married my high school sweetheart. We have four children together and our lives took different roads early on. For almost thirty years I raised great kids alone with help from family and friends. My sons married lovely women that I respect a lot. They are fine mothers in a very complex world. 

In this modern day of extend families, which is the norm? Some family are on facebook/google + and some are not. I have come to respect both, it does make you think about how we communicate and keep in touch with each other. There are hundreds of reasons why we can lose contact, depends on what your priorities are. I know who I am. I have been and am Mom, Mom in law, daughter, Aunt, sister,sister in law, niece, activist, Grandma, Cuz, friend....grateful.

Love
Susie